The “Testimonials” section on the homepage is constructed using Gutenberg blocks. When using Genesis 2.8, this section is installed when using the optional Auto-Setup Homepage feature.
This section is created with an Atomic Blocks “Container” block. In the Gutenberg settings for the Container block, we set the following options:
- Width: Full-width
- Top Padding: 1%
- Bottom Padding: 50%
- Inside Container Max Width: 660px
- Background Image: (default image bundled with the Theme)
- Image Opacity: 70
- Background Color: “White” #fff
- Additional CSS Class: testimonial
The Padding settings shown are for the default image bundled with the theme. Modify these settings to fit your needs.
Inside the AB Container block, we added the following block:
- A shortcode block to display the Social Proof Testimonials Slider
The Shortcode block allows you to insert your preferred Testimonials slider in this space — download your preferred Slider plugin, publish a few testimonials, and paste the shortcode here.